Crazy - Aerosmith  

Posted by Son Of Alerik in

I can't help myself thinking that some 15 years ago I was able to found many similarities between Aerosmith's way of singing and Guns n' Roses. Meanwhile, I discovered that there a big difference; rather a gap between one band that made history in only 5 years (Guns) and another that almost erased their history, even though it still performs today.
Then I listened to this classic and had a little useless regret on what they could have been.

In the video, Alicia Silverstone and Liv Tyler teamed up to be runaway school girls who have the time of their lives on the road. This won a Grammy in 1995 for Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal. It was Aerosmith's third Grammy.

In the second half of this video, it can be seen that the movements of Liv Tyler (at the striptease bar) and Steven Tyler (in concert) are very similar. Like father - like daughter.

This entry was posted on Wednesday 30 July 2008 at Wednesday, July 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 feedback

The video for "Crazy" was selected #23 in VH1's Top 100 Music Videos of All Time; besides few hits that made history I can't say that I heard talking about them lately ....

30 July 2008 at 10:38

Post a Comment